Planning a video surveillance system in a campus is a challenging task. Hundreds of cameras are involved for monitoring the educational buildings, offices, dormitories, and sports centres etc. The top priority of a surveillance system is to secure the students, staff, and the campus property. QNAP NVR is the ideal network surveillance solution for campuses. The NVR enables simultaneous monitoring of hundreds of cameras scattered in different locations. The security guard can monitor every camera from remote security centre efficiently via the well-designed management interface of the NVR.
Benefits of QNAP NVR:
- All surveillance systems in different buildings can be integrated for central monitoring.
- Alerts will be delivered to the security guard immediately. The administrator can refer to the E-map to identify the location where an event takes place.
- All major IP camera brands are supported and can be collectively managed by the NVR.
- Different access rights can be assigned to different user groups for secure system access.
- Low-cost installation and efficient management.
- The monitoring image can be accessed from anywhere over the Internet.