4-9 March 2008, Hannover Germany
Hall 19, E11/1
QNAP Systems, Inc. (QNAP) is pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting in the 2008 International CeBIT on 4-9 March 2008 at Hall 19, E11/1 in Hannover, Germany. We sincerely invite you to join us in this exciting event.
QNAP is a leading network-attached storage (NAS) and digital network surveillance provider. We are renowned for our solid and integrated expertise in Linux-embedded, All-in-One NAS and NVR (network video recorder) series . In the coming CeBIT, QNAP is going to introduce our brand new 4-bay hot-swappable NAS TS-409 and TS-409 Pro for home and business users. In addition to the powerful hardware design (500MHz CPU and 256MB DDRII memory), QNAP All-in-One NAS series supports fascinating applications, e.g. built-in Joomla!,phpMyAdmin web server, HD multimedia contents playing with Sony PS3 and Microsoft Xbox 360, PC-less BT download, iTunes music server, and more! TS-409 and TS-409 Pro also support RAID 0/1/5/6/JBOD, Online RAID Level Migration and Online RAID Capacity Expansion for highly reliable services.
The latest Network Video Recorder (NVR) solution VioStor-201 will also be exhibited. VioStor-201 is the world's only remote monitoring and recording NVR that supports AXIS, Panasonic, Canon, Sony, Sanyo, D-Link, Arecont, Vivotek, and LevelOne IP cameras. With Linux, RISC CPU, embedded architecture, VioStor supports 8-channel M-JPEG or MPEG4 recording and two high speed hot-swappable SATA hard drives for long-time recording even up to 1.5 years!
Moreover, the brand new advanced personal automatic backup devices- 3.5" SATA QBack-35S and 2.5" SATA QBack-25S will be shown. The intelligent backup software QBack is provided exclusively with QBack-25S and QBack-35S to support powerful backup features including Auto-sync Backup, Schedule Backup, One touch button (OTB) backup, instant backup, and instant restore. With QBack, data can be stored in a secure disk protected by 256-bit AES encryption. Email data from Outlook Express, Outlook, and Windows Mail (Vista only) can also be backed up and restored easily in a few clicks.
See you at CeBIT 2008!
QNAP Network Video Recorder (NVR) Series
- VioStor series supports major IP camera brands: AXIS, Panasonic, Canon, Sony, Sanyo, D-Link, Arecont, Vivotek, and LevelOne
- Exclusive Linux + RISC CPU + embedded system-stable and reliable recording solution.
- Real-time monitoring/ recording of video and audio from versatile network cameras.
- Centralized multi-channel monitoring with "Click-to-Go" PTZ control and selective display mode.
- Complete recording features: schedule recording, alarm recording, scheduled alarm recording, motion-detection-triggered recording, pre-alarm and post-alarm recordings, etc.
- Ultra high-volume support up to 2TB for long-time recording (up to 1TB for VioStor-101).
- Powerful remote management: Access and playback recordings via web browser, FTP, and My Network Places under secure authority control.
- Unique online user list function and host access/ authority control
- RAID1 hard disk mirroring to protect important recordings (VioStor-101's RAID function is enabled via eSATA interface)
- Equipped with two hot-swappable 1TB SATA disks, the recording time is up to 1.5 years!
- Effort-free maintenance: Stable and continuous recording with the intelligent recording policy.
- Hassle-free 6-step installation!
- One-touch video backup button to retrieve recordings of a particular period.
- Easy-to-deploy, small footprint and extra power-saving at only 25.2W. (VioStor-101 is only 14.4W / PC-based system usually consume more than 250W).
- Support UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system for 24×7 service.
- High speed Giga LAN port * 1
- Support mega pixel recording
QNAP NAS for Business
Advanced RAID Management with Hot-swap Design
To enhance the data security, TS-409 series supports hot-swappable HDD design, advanced RAID configuration for RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 6/ 5+spare, single and JBOD. Advanced RAID 5 and RAID 6 are supported to maintain non-stop service of NAS even when one or two hard drives physically fail at the same time.
Online RAID Capacity Expansion and Online RAID Level Migration
With Online RAID Capacity Expansion: Users can select to purchase the most cost-effective hard drives for initial server setup and upgrade to larger ones in the future. All the stored data will be kept and seamlessly moved to the newly installed hard drives. There is no need to turn off the server during the process.
HDD S.M.A.R.T. and Advanced HDD Health Scanning (HHS)
TS-409 series supports hard disk drive S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology) which enables users to monitor the status of hard disk drive and check potential problems. This tool can offer a brief overview of the current status of your hard drives and inform users by email alerts to take precautions and prevent unexpected hard drive failure. Meanwhile, HHS Technology (Bad Block Scan) is supported to check disk, bad block scanning and avoid potential data loss.
Powerful CPU and 256 MB DDRII memory adopted
TS-409 series adopts Marvell 5281 500Mhz CPU chipset and big 256MB DDRII memory. With its stable quality and enhanced performance, TS-409 Pro is suitable for multiple users to access at the same time
Powerful System Management: Comprehensive event logs for multiple file sharing protocols and file-level recordings
QNAP NAS for SOHO & Home Users
TS-109 & TS-209 Series
- High-speed download/ upload performance
- Enhanced web server: Built-in Joomla!, phpMyAdmin, MySQL and SQLite; built-in DDNS support
- Built-in BitTorrent, HTTP, FTP download independent of PC
- Best UPnP/ DLNA media server: Supports media playing with PS3 and Xbox360
- Built-in iTunes server for music sharing
- Remote replication/ disaster recovery
- FTP server, File server, and Windows AD service support
- Advanced Auto-sync/ Instant/ Schedule Backup (NetBak backup software is included)
- Reliable and power-saving
- Unique Q-RAID 1 real-time data protection via USB/ eSATA box (TS-109 series)
- Fanless/ Noise-free design with the best cooling technology (TS-109 series)
- Hot-swappable design for non-stop service (TS-209 series)
- Support RAID 0, RAID 1 mirroring (TS-209 series)
QNAP NAS for Home/ Personal Users
- Automatic file backup (one-way synchronization) by the powerful QBack software installed on PC/notebook.
- Multiple choices of backup modes:
Auto-Backup (one-way synchronization)
One-Touch-Button (OTB) backup (for QBack software with USB connection only).
- Incremental backup feature, only modified files and newly created files on computer will be backed up to save time.
- Smart detection of backup file size and available storage capacity on the disk to ensure successful backup.
- Back up all files in computer including all mails in Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail (for Vista), My Documents, Favorites, Fonts, and Desktop.
- Advanced AES 256-bit data encryption technology to make sure the backup data is securely protected at all times.
- The hard drive can be partitioned into 2 disks: Public and Secure disks by Quick Install Wizard.
- USB 2.0 and eSATA interfaces for faster file transfer rate.
- Support 3.5" SATA HDD up to 1TB (not included).
- Support Windows Vista (32-bit)/ XP/ 2000/ Server 2003.
- Convenient data restoration to original paths.
- Multilingual support: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Hands-free and real-time automatic file backup
(one-way synchronization) through the powerful
QBack auto-backup software installed on PC/notebook
- Multiple choices of backup modes: Auto-Backup, Schedule backup, Instant backup, and One-Touch-Button (OTB) backup
- Incremental backup feature, only modified files and newly created files on computer will be backed up to save time
- Smart detection of backup file size and available storage capacity on the disk to ensure successful backup
- Optional 2.5" SATA hard drive required
- Back up all files in computer including all mails in Outlook & Outlook Express, Fonts, My Documents, My Favorites and Desktop
- Outlook & Outlook Express mails and Fonts can be backed up in Schedule and Instant backup only
- Advanced AES 256-bit data encryption technology to make sure the backup data is securely protected at all times
- Anti-shock design to prevent the HDD from unintentional drop damage
- The hard drive can be partitioned into 2 disks: Public and Secure disk by Quick Install Wizard
- USB 2.0 interface for faster file transfer