Taipei, Taiwan, March 25, 2008 - The network video recording marketing is blooming in today's surveillance system market. Low installation cost, high management flexibility, real-time remote monitoring, and remote playback are the indispensable features of modern surveillance systems in the new era of network surveillance.
QNAP Systems, Inc. is going to present the innovative NVR VioStor-201/ VioStor-101 network surveillance system in the coming ISC West. We will also demonstrate the-state-of-the-art NVR central monitoring management software-VioGate Master and multi-channel playback software-VioGate Player which are the best partners of VioStor-201/ VioStor-101.
Other QNAP storage products TS-409/ TS-409U 4-bay NAS and QBack-35S/ QBack-25S encrypted data backup devices for recording data storage, backup, and remote replication for NVR VioStor series will also be exhibited.
See you at ISC West 2008!
QNAP Powerful Network Surveillance System-NVR VioStor Series
- VioStor is compatible with major IP camera brands: AXIS, Panasonic, Canon, Sony, Sanyo, D-Link, Arecont, Vivotek, GANZ, and LevelOne
- Exclusive Linux + RISC CPU + embedded system-stable and reliable recording solution.
- Real-time monitoring/ recording of video and audio from versatile network cameras.
- Centralized multi-channel monitoring with "Click-to-Go" PTZ control and selective display mode.
- Complete recording features: schedule recording, alarm recording, scheduled alarm recording, motion-detection-triggered recording, pre-alarm and post-alarm recordings, etc.
- Up to 2TB storage capacity for long-time recording (max 1TB for VioStor-101)
- Powerful remote management: Access and playback recordings via web browser, FTP, and My Network Places (smb) under the secure authority control.
- Unique online user list function and host access/ authority control.
- RAID1 hard disk mirroring to protect important recordings (VioStor-101's RAID function is enabled via eSATA interface)
- Equipped with two hot-swappable 1TB SATA disks for long-time recording.
- Trouble-free Installation. The setup procedure can be completed in 6 steps!
- One-touch video backup button provides an easy way to retrieve recordings of a particular period.
- Easy-to-deploy, small footprint and extra power-saving at only 25.2W. (VioStor-101 is only 14.4W / PC-based system usually consumes more than 250W).
- Support UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system for 24×7 service.
- High speed Giga LAN port * 1
- Support mega pixel recording
Powerful Centralized Management Software: VioGate Master
- Virtual surveillance center:
With VioGate Master, surveillance centers can be set up wherever a PC and network connection is available.
- Intuitive user interface:
Monitoring, playback, and system management can all be handled with VioGate Master.
- Powerful multi-layer E-map
You can upload electronic map (E-map) to identify the monitoring locations, and drag and drop the camera icons to indicate the camera positions.
- Dual display
Simultaneous display of video channels and E-map for live monitoring is supported.
- Powerful multi-channel playback
VioGate Master supports multi-channel playback of the recording data saved on the NVR in different locations or the backup recording data on remote NAS.
QNAP Network Digital Surveillance System Successfully Launched in the No.1 of Asia Shopping Mall-Dream Mall
The leading storage and surveillance provider QNAP Systems, Inc. has launched one of the most successful network digital surveillance systems in Asia's largest multi-functional shopping complex, the Dream Mall. QNAP Surveillance system is installed with hundreds of cameras for a complete security monitoring. QNAP NAS servers are adopted for reliable data storage and recording backup to provide a total surveillance and storage solution and enhance the safety of the Mall and their customers.
The QNAP digital surveillance system is designed with scatted architecture and central monitoring. In the initial establishment, 600 cameras and VioGates are set up for monitoring across different locations. To set up 600 cameras in the Mall, 600 coaxial cables were needed for the wiring. With QNAP network surveillance system, only 30 fiber cables are required, and 10 of those are redundant cables. Moreover, the length of coaxial cables required for traditional monitoring system is about 240,000 m. With the scattered architecture of QNAP digital surveillance system, only UTP network cables of about 6,000 m long are sufficient for the setup of the surveillance system. This minimizes the cost of establishment.
QNAP VioStor-101/ 201 can be ordered from the QNAP's distributors and resellers. To find a QNAP distributor nearest to your location, please visit www.qnap.com. If you are interested in becoming one of our distributors or resellers, please contact us using the form here: www.qnap.com/SalesInquiry.asp.