Taipei, Taiwan, April 3, 2008 - QNAP Systems, Inc. is pleased to announce that we are participating in the SecuTech Expo 2008 in Taipei. In the exhibition, QNAP will present the innovative VioStor-201/VioStor-101, NVR-101 network surveillance systems and the NVR-1012 network surveillance kit. We will also demonstrate the-state-of-the-art NVR central monitoring management software-VioGate Master, VioGate-340A (4-channel MPEG-4 network DVR server), and the multi-channel playback software-VioGate Player which are the best partners of NVR series.
All QNAP storage products, including the high performance TS-409/ TS-409U 4-bay NAS, awarding-winning TS-109/209 series, and QBack-35S/ QBack-25S encrypted data backup devices etc. will be exhibited.
See you at SecuTech Expo 2008!
QNAP Powerful Network Surveillance System-NVR VioStor Series
NVR VioStor-101/ NVR VioStor-201
- VioStor is compatible with major IP camera brands: AXIS, Panasonic, Canon, Sony, Sanyo, D-Link, Arecont, Vivotek, GANZ, and LevelOne
- Exclusive Linux + RISC CPU + embedded system-stable and reliable recording solution.
- Real-time monitoring/ recording of video and audio from versatile network cameras.
- Centralized multi-channel monitoring with "Click-to-Go" PTZ control and selective display mode.
- Complete recording features: schedule recording, alarm recording, scheduled alarm recording, motion-detection-triggered recording, pre-alarm and post-alarm recordings, etc.
- VioStor-201 supports up to 2TB storage capacity for long-time recording (max 1TB for VioStor-101)
- Powerful remote management: Access and playback recordings via web browser, FTP, and My Network Places (smb) under the secure authority control.
- RAID1 hard disk mirroring to protect important recordings (VioStor-101's RAID function is enabled via eSATA interface)
- Trouble-free Installation. The setup procedure can be completed in 6 steps!
- Easy-to-deploy, small footprint and extra power-saving at only 25.2W. (VioStor-101 is only 14.4W / PC-based system usually consumes more than 250W).
- High speed Giga LAN port * 1
- Support mega pixel recording
- High quality recordings in Motion-JPEG and MPEG-4 (depend on camera)
- All-in-one recording functions:
• Continuous /Manual /Schedule recording
• Alarm recording (by motion detected or sensor triggered)
• Alarm recording schedule
- Variety live video monitoring:
• Single/Quad/Sequential mode
• Exclusive Picture-in-Picture mode
- Real-time monitoring anytime, anywhere
- Live 2-way audio supported for monitoring and voice broadcasting
- Smart control of PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) & speed dome camera by direct clicking on video screen
- E-map function for easy preview of the camera location
- Real-time e-mail notification to user upon alert events
- Support 1 x 3.5" SATA I/II HDD, up to 1 TB , expandable to 2 TB through eSATA interface
- Video recording frame rate:
• Up to 120 frames at QVGA (320x240) or CIF (352x240 in NTSC, 352x288 in PAL)
• Up to 40 frames at VGA (640x480)
* Real performance may vary according to the camera model and installed environment
VioGate-340A 4-Channel MPEG-4 Network DVR Server
- 4-channel Full-D1 (720x480) MPEG-4 compression
- Supports 4-channel real-time monitoring and recording
- SMART recording code adjusts frame rate automatically
- Support two 3.5” IDE HDD to extend the limitation of video data
- Built-in Gigabit LAN chip to connect high speed network
- Various event handling modes, e.g. motion detection, email, SMS
- Support varied high speed dome and control modes
- Remote monitoring and system settings via IE browser
- Event action settings for audio recording
Powerful Centralized Management Software: VioGate Master
- Virtual surveillance center
With VioGate Master, surveillance centers can be set up wherever a PC and network connection is available.
- Intuitive user interface
Monitoring, playback, and system management can all be handled with VioGate Master.
- Powerful multi-layer E-map
You can upload electronic map (E-map) to identify the monitoring locations, and drag and drop the camera icons to indicate the camera positions.
- Dual display
Simultaneous display of video channels and E-map for live monitoring is supported.
- Powerful multi-channel playback
VioGate Master supports multi-channel playback of the recording data saved on the NVR in different locations or the backup recording data on remote NAS.
QNAP Network Digital Surveillance System Successfully Launched in the No.1 of Asia Shopping Mall-Dream Mall
The leading storage and surveillance provider QNAP Systems, Inc. has launched one of the most successful network digital surveillance systems in Asia's largest multi-functional shopping complex, the Dream Mall. QNAP Surveillance system is installed with hundreds of cameras for a complete security monitoring. QNAP NAS servers are adopted for reliable data storage and recording backup to provide a total surveillance and storage solution and enhance the safety of the Mall and their customers.
The QNAP digital surveillance system is designed with scatted architecture and central monitoring. In the initial establishment, 600 cameras and VioGates are set up for monitoring across different locations. To set up 600 cameras in the Mall, 600 coaxial cables were needed for the wiring. With QNAP network surveillance system, only 30 fiber cables are required, and 10 of those are redundant cables. Moreover, the length of coaxial cables required for traditional monitoring system is about 240,000 m. With the scattered architecture of QNAP digital surveillance system, only UTP network cables of about 6,000 m long are sufficient for the setup of the surveillance system. This minimizes the cost of establishment.
QNAP VioStor-101/ 201, NVR-101/ 1012 can be ordered from the QNAP's distributors and resellers. To find a QNAP distributor nearest to your location, please visit www.qnapsecurity.com. If you are interested in becoming one of our distributors or resellers, please contact us using the form here: www.qnapsecurity.com/SalesInquiry.asp.
QNAP Systems, Inc. is professional digital and network surveillance solutions provider. With the solid expertise in the Linux-embedded platform and video encoding and decoding technology, QNAP has developed various high quality security solutions over the past 6 years, including Motion JPEG, MPEG4 digital video recorders, modularized multi-channel DVR server, and centralized remote monitoring software. One of our success stories is the Asia's largest multi-functional shopping complex, the Dream Mall, where QNAP VioGate series and VioServers are installed with hundreds of cameras (expandable to 2,000) for complete security monitoring. Currently, QNAP is promoting the new generation surveillance technology. We have successfully launched the world's first Linux-embedded network video recording system, VioStor, in 2006. The VioStor series supports a wide range of IP cameras such as Axis, Panasonic, Canon, Sony, Arecont, and Vivotek etc.
QNAP Systems, Inc.