Please zip the file.
The major updates of the VioStor NVR series firmware version 3.5.2 are as below:
To maintain system reliability, if you NVR is initialized before installing v3.5.1, released on Oct 3, 2011, we strongly suugest you to reinitialize NVR from scratch to create a new and intact file system.
- You have to backup all data in volume first.
- Power off the NVR. Remove the HDDs
- Power on the NVR without any HDD
- After a short beep and a long beep, run QNAP Finder, it will find the NVR and its IP.
Note: If you do not hear a short beep followed by a long beep, the NVR might have been damaged. Please visit QNAP Online Support if this is your case.
- Hot-plug all HDDs back to the NVR, then follow the instructions of QNAP Finder to initialize.
- Support USB Joystick on web-based interface.
- Please install DirectX on your client PC before visit NVR live view page.
- Joystick must be connected before visit NVR live view page.
Note 1: Axis T8311: Full support including PTZ and preset and select next/prev camera.
Note 2: Other joysticks: only support PT.
- Add dialogbox of disk error notification on Japanese local display UI.
[New Camera Supported]
- Basler brand is newly supported.
BIP-D1300c-dn, BIP-1600c-dn, BIP-640c-dn
- BLANC brand is newly supported under Network camera brand.
MB5900-PIR, MB8900-PIR/MB8913-PWD, MB8920-PD/MB5920-PD and MB8930-PWD/MB5930-PWD
- Net Generation Office brand is newly supported under Network camera brand.
NG-IPCAMEV8180A, NG-IPCAMEV8580A, NG-IPCAMEV8781A
- Axis M3114, P1347, P8221, Q6034 are supported.
- ACTi KCM-5111, 5311, 7111, 7211 are supported.
- Brickcom VD-100Ae, MD-100Ae, FB-130Np, WFB-130Np, OB-130Np, WOB-130Np, GOB-130Np, FD-130Np, VD-130Np, VS-01Ae, FD-300Ap, VD-300Ap, CB-500Ap, WCB-500Ap, FB-500Ap, WFB-500Ap, CB-502Ap, WCB-502Ap are supported.
- CNB IDC4050IR, IDC4050VR, IDC4050VF are supported.
- Digitus DN16060, DN16061, DN16058, DN16055-1, DN16053, DN16054 are supported.
- D-Link DCS-930L, DCS-932L, DCS-942L, DCS-6511 are supported.
- Etrovision EV8x8xA, EV8780A/8782A, EV8x8xF, EV8x8xQ, EV8285Q/8286Q, EV8780Q/8782Q, EV8x8xU, EV8280U/EV8281U, EV8780U/8782U are supported.
- iPUX ICS 2200/2230/2300/2330 are supported.
- LG LW9226(I)/9228 are supported.
- Messoa NIC830 is supported.
- MOBOTIX D14D-SEC is supported.
- Panasonic iPro SF336 is supported.
- Samsung SNP-3301(H)/3370(TH) are supported.
- Shany SNC-11XX-1.3MP, SNC-21XX-1.3MP, SNC-22XX-2.0MP, SNC-23XX-3.0MP Series are supported.
- SONY SNC-CH180, SNC-CH260, SNC-CH280, SNC-EP521, SNC-EP550, SNC-ER521, SNC-ER550 are supported.
- Vivotek FE8171V, IP8331, SD83X1E, SD83X2E, SD83x3E are supported.
For FE8171V, dewarp feature will be supported on January, 2012.
- Supports monitoring, recording, and playback from more ONVIF conformant products.
* To use ONVIF conformant products with QNAP VioStor NVR, ONVIF specification must be fully implemented by camera vendors. The following IP camera and video server models have been tested by QNAP.
- Dynacolor brand
NA222 is tested.
- Grundig brand
GCI-K0322V, GCI-H05038 are tested.
- Please go to camera page to choose video format as MJPEG + H.264, MJPEG + MPEG-4, or MJPEG + BNC.
- Add the camera into VioStor NVR.
If you choose MJPEG + H.264 on camera page, please configure video compression to M-JPEG or H.264 in NVR's Recording Settings page.
If you choose MJPEG + MPEG-4 on camera page, please configure video compression to M-JPEG or MPEG-4 in NVR's Recording Settings page.
If you choose MJPEG + BNC on camera page, please configure video compression to M-JPEG in NVR's Recording Settings page.
Note 1: If you have added the camera into NVR, please remove the camera and add it into NVR again.
Note 2: After changing video format on camera's page, please remove the camera and add it into NVR again.
- Samsung brand
SNB-7000 is tested under ONVIF brand, ONVIF Cameras (Recording Only) model.
- SecuRex brand
SHC-3131-C is tested.
- TRUEN brand
TCAM-570C-X10S, TCAM-7300 are tested.
Note: For other ONVIF conformant products, please execute the compatibility test before any further usage.
[Camera Features Supported]
- Audio recording for IQinVision IQye IQ732, IQD30, and IQD31 camerasis supported when H.264 recording is enabled.
Note: To enable audio monitoring for these cameras, please use stream from server.
- Auto snapshot for Vivotek 7000, 8000 series cameras is supported.
- Camera search for CB-500Ap/FB-500Ap is supported.
- Multi-stream for Axis M, P, Q series cameras is supported.
- Multi-stream for Sanyo HD series cameras is supported.
- Multi-stream for Samsung SNB-7000 is supported under ONVIF brand, ONVIF Cameras (Recording Only) model on NVR UI.
Please configure resolution of Profile 1 on camera's page.
- Multi-stream for Sollo cameras is supported.
Please configure stream 1 to H.264 and stream 2 to MJPEG, VGA on camera's page.
- Multi-stream for Sony CH120 and CH210 is supported when motion detection not enabled.
Note: It is camera spec for multi-stream.
- Multi-stream for Vivotek FD8134 and IP8362 is supported.
- PTZ function of SNP-3120 is supported.
- Zoom control and preset point for ACTi KCM-5211, 5311, 7211 are supported.
- Fix abnormal results caused by playing files by VMobile at the same time.
- Fix "auto snapshot failure" issue.
- Fix "failed to show VGA resoluion on VMobile when using all display mode on iPad, and single-channel display mode on iPhone, Android phone."
- Fix nvrd re-launch caused by TOA.
- Fix playback error for VMobile when real-time watermark is enabled.
- Fix PTZ control of Vivotek FD8362.
- Fix recording issue of LevelOne FCS-4020.
- Fix reocording issue of LevelOne FCS-3071, 3081, 5051 under ONVIF standard.
- Fix reocording issue of Vivotek VS8401.