Please follow the steps for trouble shooting,
Step1. Send a test Email, and see if you can receive it or not
- If error message pop out, please double check SMTP Server address, user name and password.
- Check if the Server need use SSL/TLS connect, if so please click it.
- Check the DNS Server at Network Settings. A wrong DNS server may cause failed to send the email.
- If you have firewall server, please check if it block the application.
Step2. If there is no error message during the test mail, but you still not get the mail.
- Check your spam mail folder to see if it is there.
- Check your SMTP server to see the mail it be blocked.
Step3. Try other SMTP server and Email recipient.