The VioGate-340 series is a 4-channel network DVR server using the advanced MPEG-4 image encoding video chip to support 4-channel Full D1 (720x480) video streaming at 30 frames per second. VioGate-340A provides 4-channel audio input with DVD recording quality for each channel. The system is built on Linux OS for high system stability. All configuration and management, monitoring and playback can be carried out by the IE browser from remote computer anytime, anywhere. No extra software or complicated IT knowledge is required.
Recording data can be saved to different platforms
VioGate-340 supports two IDE hard drives and up to 1TB storage capacity for direct video recording. The data can also be saved to remote FTP server, NAS, and even share folders on Windows. Users can access the server remotely to search and play the video. Besides, different recording modes are supported such as continuous recording, schedule recording, manual recording, with motion detection recording that when a moving object is detected, recording is activated immediately.
Redundant storage location
The VioGate-340 is a reliable server with high redundancy performance. It supports a primary and a secondary storage location. When the primary one fails to operate, VioGate-340 will automatically switch to use the redundant storage to ensure continuous recording and non-stop on guard service.
Remote real-time video and audio monitoring and recording
VioGate-340A supports Full D1 synchronized video and audio recording and monitoring. Users can simply use the IE browser to view the image and manage the server from any remote computer.
The smart recording feature is available on VioGate-340 that if the monitoring image remains the same in 5 minutes, the bit rate and frame rate are automatically adjusted to a preset value. When a moving object is detected, the system resumes to the previous bit rate and frame rate automatically, hence optimizes the size and quality of the recording data.
GPIO connectors available
The VioGate-340 consists of 4 GPIO connectors for alarm in and alarm out devices, such as POS, door control, and ATM etc. Other sensors or switches can also be connected to the GPIO module, e.g. emergency button, infrared sensor, and vibration sensor to trigger recording, snapshot taking, or sending SMS text message.
Complete alarm mechanism
Versatile event logs
– Motion detection, video loss, network disconnection, disconnection of recording storage device, storage device reaches full capacity, and alarm input
- Complete event handling
– Event-triggered recording, snapshot, deliver instant email, SMS alert, event notification, alarm output
- Complete event logs
– Support data search by event type
– Time stamp is provided for convenient navigation and management of data
Easy setup of remote virtual monitoring centre
The exclusive central monitoring software VioGate Master is provided by QNAP to manage multiple VioGate-340 servers and other QNAP surveillance products collectively. The VioGate Master supports concurrent monitoring of up to 20 channels and with the dual screen function, up to 40 channels or multi-layered electronic maps can be monitored and recorded at the same time. The videos of more than 100 surveillance locations can be monitored by VioGate Master. In other words, users can set up their virtual surveillance centre remotely with the software.
- Powerful embedded functions
– All system configuration and monitoring are carried out by the IE browser
– No extra software required
– Real-time monitoring and recording in MPEG format
- Diversified playback functions
– Playback by time and event type
– Different playback rates available
– The video can be saved in avi format
- Different event types
– Motion detection, video loss, network disconnection, storage device disconnection, storage device reaches full capacity, alarm input
- Complete event handling
– Event recording, snapshot, instant email, SMS alert, alarm notification, alarm output
- Complete event logs
– Different events are recorded for convenient data search
– Time stamp is provided for easy navigation
- Secure system protection
– The IP address connected to the system can be hidden
– User accounts and access right can be flexibly set up
– Hardware reset button can be removed to avoid malicious damage
- Redundant storage location
– Multiple choices for storage location
– The storage location can be switched to remote device if the internal hard drive of the server should fail
– Guaranteed uninterrupted video recording
GPIO hardware control interface
– Supports diversified sensors for monitoring
– Infrared sensor can be connected for secure monitoring at night time