Why the actual monitoring quality is worse than the configuration?
- The image quality may be restricted and interfered by the network bandwidth.
- The network connection is not purely independent; it is often shared by other network devices which will occupy the bandwidth.
- Network cameras do not support high performance quality.
- When there are multiple accesses to the monitoring page, the image quality will be reduced. (It is recommended to have three simultaneous connections to the monitoring page at maximum.)
- The same camera may be shared by multiple NVR for recording at the same time.
- For the best recording performance, please do not open too many IE browsers to access the monitoring page.