Fisheye cameras are widely used to monitor larger areas. QNAP’s Qdewarp is a generic fisheye dewarp technology that works without affecting original recordings. With Qdewarp, if the fisheye camera is on our capability list, you can choose from full dewarping modes in the remote monitoring and playback page and are not limited to vendor-specific dewarping modes.
- VioStor NVR running QVR 5.1.0 or a higher version
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/ 8
- Web Browser: Google Chrome 43.0.2357.132 m (Windows PC), Microsoft Internet Explorer 10/11 (Windows PC, desktop mode, 32-bit), Mozilla Firefox 39.0 (Windows PC)
Note: The feature is not supported on local display and QVR Client for Mac.
|Camera Brand||Camera Models|
|ACTi||B55, B56, E16, E919, E923, E923M, E927, E96, E98, I51, I71, KCM3911, KCM7911|
|DAHUA||IPC-EB5400, IPC-EBW81200, IPC-EBW8600|
|Etrovision||N53U-FL, N50U-FL, N51U-FL, N53F-F, EFN3320C|
|Panasonic i-Pro||SW458, SF438, SFV481|
|Mobotix||c25, i25, Q25MSECD12, T25MSECD12PW, Q22M-BASIC, Q22M-Sec, Q24M-Sec|
|Pixord||PD636E, PB670E, ND736E|
|VIVOTEK||FE8180, FE8181, FE8391-V, SF8174, VC8201-M13|
How it works?
- Add the applicable camera model into the VioStor NVR.
- Go to the live view page or playback page of the VioStor NVR. You can now see the 360° surround view of the fisheye camera.
Click the Interactive Control Buttons on specific channels to enable fisheye dewarping.
Icon Description Dewarp fisheye images:
For specific fisheye cameras and camera models with panomorph lenses, you can toggle dewarping. After enabling this function, you can then select the mount type and dewarping mode.
- Click ‘Mount type’ to select the fisheye camera’s installation location (ceiling, wall, or floor).
Click ‘Quick Qdewarp’ to select the dewarping modes you want. There are 11 ways to monitor the focused region.
|1O3R||Provides the original screen, and 3 regional screens|
|1O8R||Provides the original screen in the central grid, and 8 regional screens around the center|
|1P2R||Provides 2 regional screens at the top of the screen, and one panorama screen at the bottom|
|1P3R||Provides 3 regional screens at the top of the screen, and one panorama screen at the bottom|
|1P6R||Provides 3 regional screens at the top and bottom of the screen, with one panorama screen in the center|
|4R||Provides 4 regional screens|
|9R||Provides 9 regional screens|
|Dual Panorama||Provides 2 panorama screens|
|Full Panorama||Provides one panorama screen|
|ORP||Provides one original screen one regional screen, and one panorama screen|
|R||Provides one regional screen|